Continuing Education Center (CEC) students have an opportunity to:
• Earn their high school diploma
• Work toward academic and personal goals
• Maintain part time or full time employment along with being a full time student
• Participate in work experience and On the Job Training
• Explore career options
• Explore options for education and or employment beyond high school
• Learn in individual and small group settings
• Participate in the Teen Mom organization if pregnant or parenting
• Attend extended day and extended year programs
• Bring child/children to the CEC Infant Day Care
• Become a life long learner and a contributing member of the community and our society.
Any person age 16 - 21 who desires to work toward completion of their high school diploma requirements in an independent study setting.
To apply you must:
• Must truly be committed to working toward completion of high school diploma requirements.
• Must meet state mandated criteria
• Must be at least 16 years old and / or able to complete diploma requirements within the school year of 21st birthday.
• If coming from an area high school contact the principals in your school for an application
• If coming from outside the area or having been out of school for a time contact the CEC directly for application procedures.
For more information, please contact us.