Little Falls Community Schools work together for each learner to achieve academic and personal growth in a collaborative, safe, and engaging environment.
We value Excellence, Flyer Pride, Relationships, Equity, Innovation, and Lifelong Learning
It is our vision to be an exceptional school district that values all learners.
We prioritize 21st Century Teaching and Learning, an Engaged Community, Organizational Clarity, and a Culture of Flyer Pride.
Today, LFCS welcomed Jenna Fromm, CEO of Palmer Bus Company, to our high school. She had the opportunity to 'test drive' our new CDL simulator. In addition, Jenna also experienced our flight simulator, joined by State Representative Ron Kresha.
Congratulations to the 2023 Homecoming Court Representatives!
- Freshman: June Lacina and Nolan Sams
- Sophomores: Grace LeClair and Ivan Petrich
- Juniors: Claire Anderson and Mason Tschida
- Senior Girls: Brooke Adamek, Grace Cooper, Claire Kimman, Summer Nagroski, Addison Rekstad
- Senior Boys: Antonio Becker, Jaxon Janski, Hank LeClair, Garrett Lindberg, Isaac Olson
Monday September 25 Events:
- Coronation - 7pm (Auditorium)
- Powder Puff - 8pm (Football Field
Friday, September 29 Events:
- Pepfest - 10am (Gym)
- Parade - 2pm
- Football Game - 7pm
- Dance - 9pm-12am (Commons)
Dress Up Days:
- Monday - Adam Sandler Day
- Tuesday - BBQ Dad vs. Soccer Mom Day
- Wednesday - Barbie vs. Ken Day
- Thursday - Class Colors Day
- **9th - gold, 10th - white, 11th - purple, 12th - black, Staff - gray**
- Friday - FLYER PRIDE DAY!
This school year marks the 45th anniversary of the last Flyer Baseball State Championship. To commemorate the occasion, the crew over at Flyer Media Productions put together this special program. If you are a Flyer fan, a baseball fan, or a casual sports fan, you will want to catch this video, which includes a look back at the game featuring Jack Peck, Don Sorensen, Kenny Garrison, and Randy Tabatt.
In 1979, the Little Falls Flyers defeated the Minnetonka Skippers in the Class AA State Baseball Tournament by a score of 5-4. The Flyers were down 4-0 going into the bottom of the seventh and final inning. They rallied to tie the game. Then, a perfectly executed suicide squeeze proved to be the game winner. In this video, you will see game highlights, hear from some of the participants, and hear legendary Flyer broadcaster Jack Peck's call of the championship winning play.
On August 21, 2023, Samantha Bartos and Hannah Strunk became the very first student representatives to the School Board in the history of the District. They join the program to discuss what they hope to accomplish as the first student representatives to the School Board and share their thoughts on some areas they feel need to be addressed. #FlyerUpdate
September 2023 Flyer Update: https://youtu.be/f_vKvP0_LQw
Congratulations to Becky Abbott, Little Falls Community High School Social Worker, for being nominated as MSSWA School Social Worker of the Year! We are proud to call you a Flyer!