Little Falls Schools is proud to offer a wide range of quality activities and sports to our students. An All Sports activities meeting will be held for all Fall/Winter/Spring athletes & parents at 7:00 pm on Monday, August 6, in the Charles D. Martin Auditorium at the High School to kick off to the 2018-19 sports season.
Monday, August 6: ALL SPORTS MEETING for Fall/Winter/Spring athletes & parents @ 7:00 pm in HS Auditorium.
Monday, August 13: First day of Fall Sports practice for HS athletes, MS Cross country, Swimming and Tennis.
Tuesday, September 4: First day of Fall Sports practice for MS Football, Soccer and Volleyball.
- Cross Country – Boys & Girls (7-12)
- Soccer – Boys & Girls
- Swimming & Diving – Girls (7-12)
- Tennis – Girls (7-12)
Basketball – Boys & Girls
Gymnastics – Girls (7-12)
Hockey – Boys & Girls
Nordic Ski – Boys & Girls (7-12)
Golf – Boys & Girls
Track & Field – Boys & Girls
All athletes in grades 7-12 must do the following three things – students are not allowed to practice until all three are complete!
- Register for your activity online. (Not available until July 25th)
- Have an up-to-date physical on file with the Activities Office. Physicals are good for three years. Forms are available in the Activities Office or online.
- Pay the activities fee for each sport: HS fee is $75 or MS fee is $50
*Scholarships are available for Free and Reduced lunch qualifiers.