Back to School
Little Falls Community Schools 2021-2022 School Year
2021 COVID Protocols
All of our COVID protocols for the 2021-22 school year can be found on our dedicated 2021 COVID Protocols page.
A few highlights:
- Face coverings in school facilities are encouraged (optional) but not mandatory
- Face coverings on school bus transportation are mandatory. This is a federal requirement
- Social distancing of at least three feet (preferably six feet) indoors to the extent possible
- Regular handwashing
- Disinfectant stations at building entrances
- Daily cleaning of surfaces
- Temperature monitoring of all who enter school facilities
- Students and staff need to stay at home when feeling ill, especially with COVID symptoms
- Immediately sending home staff and students who are feeling ill with COVID symptoms
- Requiring students and staff to isolate if testing positive until their symptoms subside, have quarantined for at least ten days, and they have not had a fever for at least 24 hours without medication
- Positive case contact tracing, looking back two days for those within six feet of the affected person for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period. (Fully vaccinated people or those who have had COVID within the previous 90 days are not recommended to quarantine after close contact)
Preparing for the Start of School
If you missed registration week, you can still get all the information you need by contacting your child’s building. Our staff is excited to welcome you back for the 2021-2022 school year and to get you connected with the resources you need. Check out of school home pages for contact information to get started.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the District Office at 320-632-2002.
Parents/athletes will need to complete the registration process on our Flyer Activities Website. All fees for high school athletics for the 2021-2022 school year are $75 per activity. Middle school fees are $50 per activity. Scholarships are available upon requests.
First day of fall sports for HS athletes, MS Cross Country, Swimming and Tennis is Monday, August 16th. First day of fall sports practice for MS football, soccer and volleyball is Wednesday, September 8th. All students must complete online registration, pay the activity fee and have an updated physical on file with the Activities Office before they will be allowed to begin practice. Call the activities office at 320-616-2207 with any questions.
- K-5th – September 7, 2021
- 6th – September 7, 2021
- 7th & 8th – September 8, 2021
- 9th – September 7, 2021
- 10th, 11th, & 12th – September 8, 2021