COVID-19 Protocol for Students and Staff
Stay Home When Your Sick
If you have symptoms of Covid-19, stay home, monitor the symptoms, and test for Covid-19.
If You Test Positive for Covid-19
Call your school and let the school nurse know that you tested positive for Covid-19.
- Stay home for a minimum of 5 days from the time symptoms started.
- If no symptoms, stay home for 5 days from the date the test was taken.
Days 6 and Beyond:
- You may return to school if symptoms have improved and you are fever-free for 24 hours without medication.
- You should wear a mask through day 10.
- With two sequential negative antigen tests taken 48 hours apart, the mask may be removed sooner than day 10.