Food Service Procedures and PlanKey Contact: Gail Johnson |Director of Food Service | firstname.lastname@example.org | 320 632-2030
The district is accessing the Waiver for Summer Food Service Program to provide students with meals at this time.
- All eat for free
- All are eligible, including our nonpublic families and Mary of Lourdes students
- Breakfast/lunch in one disposable receptacle
- Students, parents, or guardians may pick up food.
- Children do not need to be accompanied by an adult to receive food.
- Grab & Go pick up from door 1 at Dr. Knight and door 1 at the Little Falls Community High School.
- Each school day (per district calendar) from 9:00-11:00am
- Monday-Friday, according to school calendar
- Busses will deliver on normal routes
- Scheduled 2-hour late departure