Mental Health Support for Students, Families, and Staff
Each site has established a Communication Plan and a Student Intervention Plan that includes individual student contacts; concerns generated from these contacts will be forwarded to school social workers.
School social workers and school counselors are available for mental health services and supports.
- Dr. Knight Elementary, Lincoln Elementary, and Early Childhood Center: Anita Larsen, email@example.com, 320-616-6235
- Lindbergh Elementary: Laura DeChaine, firstname.lastname@example.org, 320-616-3235
- Little Falls Community Middle School: Jessica Janski, email@example.com, 320-616-4209
- Little Falls Community High School: Becky Abbott, firstname.lastname@example.org, 320-616-2215 and Kolbi Grant, email@example.com, 320-616-2213
- Continuing Education Center: Laura Dunlap, firstname.lastname@example.org, 320-632-7951
- District Psychologists: Bonnie Marod, email@example.com, 320-616-2254 and Dylan Curto, intern, firstname.lastname@example.org, 320-616-2253
District Social Workers and counselors may make referrals to outside mental health providers and Morrison County Social Services and Morrison County Children’s mental Health, as needed.