There are a number of different preschool class offerings to fit many different schedules. All classes run September through May and follow the district calendar for holidays and days off. Three year old children focuses on independence, socialization, and the introduction to school readiness skills, such as cutting, gluing and writing their name. Four and five year olds will foster strong social, gross motor, fine motor and academic skills in a fun collaborative setting.
3 Year Old Preschool
There are two options at the Early Childhood Center:
- 2 Half Days – Monday/Wednesday: 8:30-11:05am
- 2 Half Days – Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30-11:05am
There is an optional Friday session from 8:30-11:05am for three year olds. This day can be added to give you a three day program.
4 Year Old Preschool
There are four options available:
- 2 Half Days – Tuesday/Thursday 8:10-11:00am
- 2 Half Days – Tuesday/Thursday 12:00-2:50pm
An optional Friday class (8:10-11:00am) can be added to make a three day program.
- 4 Half Days – Monday through Thursday 12:00-2:50pm
The optional Friday class cannot be added to this option.
- 2 Full Days – Monday and Wednesday 8:10am-2:50pm.
Children will need to bring or purchase a lunch while at school.
Transportation is only available for 4 and 5 year olds. If a school bus already goes past where your child needs to be picked up or dropped off, they will be able to ride the bus to or from preschool with a sibling or responsible friend. There is no midday transportation available. Transportation is also available through Tri-CAP for Little Falls. Please contact the ECC Office for more information on this option (320) 616-6240.
Non-refundable $50 registration fee.
- 2 Half Days – $711 ($79/month)
- 4 Half Days – $1296 ($144/month)
- 2 Full Days – $1476 ($164/month)
- Friday Class – $306 ($34/month)
Friday Class can only be added to certain sections. Annual fee payable in full or in monthly increments September through May. Scholarships and sliding fee forms based on household income will be available in July.