Guidance OfficeLittle Falls Community High School
1001 SE 5th Ave
Little Falls, MN 56345
To have your official high school transcript sent to a college, a scholarship selection committee, a potential employer, etc., you must submit a transcript request form and mail, fax, or scan and email it to the Guidance Office.
• Personal help and support for students
• Consultation with parents
• Collaboration with local agencies
• Scheduling assistance
• Online registration assistance
• Career information
• MN Career Information System (MCIS)
• Coordination of testing (ACT, PLAN, etc.)
• College and Technical school information
• Recruiter information
• Transcript requests
• Financial aid information
• Post secondary planning and assistance
• Scholarship information
Junior and Senior Visits
Mrs. Grant is taking appointments for seniors and Mrs. Riitters is taking appointments for Juniors. All juniors and seniors need to schedule a time so get your visit scheduled today!
If you would like to change your schedule, you can set up a meeting with Mrs. Grant.
If you would like to make an appointment to talk with the guidance office, please use the button below.