Guidance OfficeLittle Falls Community High School
1001 SE 5th Ave
Little Falls, MN 56345
Transcripts can be requested online through Parchment
You will need to register for a free account and requests your transcript online. You can also track your transcript request through the Parchment website.
• Personal help and support for students
• Consultation with parents
• Collaboration with local agencies
• Scheduling assistance
• Online registration assistance
• Career information
• MN Career Information System (MCIS)
• Coordination of testing (ACT, PLAN, etc.)
• College and Technical school information
• Recruiter information
• Transcript requests
• Financial aid information
• Post secondary planning and assistance
• Scholarship information
There are a number of scholarship options available for seniors. Please check out what is available!
You can also access the scholarship payments request form on the Scholarship Page.
Junior and Senior Visits
Mrs. Grant is taking appointments for junior and senior visits. All juniors and seniors need to schedule a time so get your visit scheduled today!Schedule a Junior/Senior Visit
If you would like to change your schedule, you can set up a meeting with Mrs. Grant.
If you would like to make an appointment to talk with the guidance office, please use the button below.