Yearbook2017-18 Yearbook Information
2017 – 2018 Yearbook Ordering Information
Please remember the cost listed below is for the yearbook only.
If you wish to add your name, icons, etc. those are an additional price. If you want to make sure your child receives a yearbook, pre-ordering a yearbook is the only way to do that. LFCHS only orders a few extras to sell on the Day of Caring. Please PRE-ORDER your yearbook.
2017 – 2018 Yearbook Pricing
- Back-to-school – July 8 – September 22 – $50.00 – – up to 4 FREE icons – with personalization ($6.00 for name then free icons)
- Early Bird – July 23 – October 27 – $50.00
- Fall – October 28 – November 30 – $55.00
- Winter – Final Pre-order – January 6 – February 23 – $65.00
If you wish to get the $50.00 price for the yearbook, but don’t have the $50.00 now, starting Sept. 5 – Mrs. Nagel will be setting up Payment Plans at the High School. To lock in the $50.00 rate, you or your child can bring in $10.00 & a completed sheet to Mrs. Nagel starting Sept. 5 – Oct. 27. Then as you can make a payment, have your child bring in the money in to Mrs. Nagel. Yearbook balance MUST be $0.00 – on the Day of Caring, May 2, 2018. You will have all year to pay for your yearbook.
Yearbook ordering sheets will be available September 5.
Due Friday December 1
Please let your photographer know that pictures will be vertical in the yearbook, no horizontal pictures will be in the yearbook. You may have a black & white or colored photograph, the yearbook will be full color again this year.
If possible, Please have your photographer email your image to Mrs. Nagel.
Guidelines for Senior Pictures
- No props
- MUST following the Little Falls Community High School Dress & Grooming Policy.
Little Falls Community High School Dress & Grooming Policy –
DRESS AND GROOMING
LFCHS supports students’ rights to select clothing to wear as long as the clothing is not disruptive to the learning environment, unsafe, or inappropriate in its display of messages. The way you look and act is a reflection upon yourself, your family, and your community. In general, appearance and clothing should be modest, neat, clean, and appropriate. Students may not wear or use face paint, masks, or clothing that prevents the accurate identification of students. Clothing must be in compliance with ISD #482’s sexual harassment policy and drug, alcohol, and tobacco policy. Students wearing items that are not in compliance will need to change immediately or go home to change. Students with coats in school are required to store them in their lockers. Inappropriate clothing includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Headgear of any kind – this includes, but is not limited to hats, caps, hoods, bandanas, etc. Students must remove these at the door when entering the building (prior to 8:00 a.m.) and may not wear them until they have left the building. Headgear must remain in lockers until the end of the school day. Exceptions to this policy include observance of religious freedoms consistent with Federal Law.
- Full-length coats and spiked chains, spiked bracelets, spiked necklaces, and spiked accessories will not be allowed.
- It is expected that students will strive for modesty in their attire during the school day. Short shorts and short skirts, string-strapped tank tops (excluding dresses), tops that expose the midriff when students stand, halter tops, low neck lines exposing excessive cleavage, exposed undergarments, ripped clothing with cutouts, see through tops, muscle shirts, and sleeveless cutoff shirts are not considered appropriate for school and will not be allowed.
- Clothing bearing a message that is lewd, vulgar, obscene, or containing messages referring to alcohol, drugs, tobacco, gang-related symbolism, nudity, violence, offensive language or pictures (sexual, racial, religiously offensive or profane) will not be allowed.
Now & Then Pictures
Due January 26th, 2018
Now & Then pictures are fun candid photos that you have of your child alone or with others. We prefer pictures from toddler through middle school years. You can scan and email your picture to Mrs. Nagel at email below, or have your child bring in the photo to Mrs. Nagel. You WILL get your photo back. If you wish to recreate and take a NOW picture that is similar to the THEN picture – feel free to do that. It is sometimes hard for my staff to recreate some photographs. No Fee for this option.
Due January 26
A Grad Ads is a short paragraph that parents/guardians write to their child accompanied with a picture or pictures. There are 2 ways to complete this option:
#1. On September 5 – or the first week of School, Mrs. Nagel will have the link set up on this page for you to download a sheet, fill it out and then return it to her along with the photograph(s). A physical sheet will be handed out to all Seniors, if you don’t want to download, print the sheet out. Extra sheets will also be in the main office. Photos turned in will be returned. You can also mail in you Grad. Ad information to the High School if you wish to keep this a secret from your child.
#2. During the first week of School – Seniors will also receive a sheet on how to create and order the Grad. Ad online. This option allows you to create your Grad. Ad 100% on your own online. There will be extra sheets in the main office for this option as well.
Grad. Ad Prices:
¼ Page = $20.00
½ Page = $40.00