Kindergarten2021-2022 Registration Information
We are so excited to welcome your child to Little Falls Community Schools! Kindergarten registration for children who are 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2021, will open March 1.
- Step 1 – Complete Early Childhood Screening
- Step 2 – Learn more about each school.
- Step 3 – Select Your School
- Step 4 – Fill out the Registration Form
- Step 5 – Attend Registration Week in August 10-12, 2021
- Step 6 – Attend Open House September 1, 2021
Step 1 – Early Childhood Screening
Early Childhood Screening is a one-time check of how your child is growing and developing. Early Childhood Screening is required for entrance in Minnesota’s public schools prior to starting kindergarten.
Step 2 / 3 – Learn About Our Three Elementary Schools
We have three wonderful elementary schools, with two in Little Falls and one in Randall.
Learn more about each location and select your first and second choice. While we cannot have in-person spring open houses, you can get to know each building by clicking the image below!
Step 4 – Fill Out and Return the Registration Form
The new student registration download consists of three parts:
- Little Falls District Registration
- Minnesota Ethnic and Racial Demographic Designation
- Minnesota Language Survey
Return the completed form to the school you selected as your first choice.
Step 5 – Attend Registration Week August 10-12
This is an essential time for all families. We have created a one stop shop for you!
Step 6 – Attend Kindergarten Open House
Wednesday, September1, 2021
Schedule a time with your child’s teacher
- Meet Your Child’s Teacher
- Drop of Supplies
- Tour the School
- Get Questions Answered