- Skyward (Student Information System - SIS)
- AESOP (until direct link is working out of Skyward)
- Staff Directory
- Google Apps (Email, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Classroom, Jamboard, etc.)
- Helpdesk (Teaching & Learning and Technology Support)
- My District PL (PLCs, Mentor Visit, Peer Visit, Formal Eval, Engagement Surveys, License Renewal, etc.)
- SpEd Forms
- Academic Resources Folder (Standards, I Can Statements, Roadmaps and more)
- Defined Learning (Project-based lessons for PreK-12)
- Empower (Learning Management System - LMS)
- Moodle (Learning Management System - LMS)
- Seesaw (Interactive learning platform for PreK-5)
- Mystery Science (video-based K-5 science lessons)
- Online Resources (Login information for BrainPop, Learn360, Study Island, etc.)
The Flyer Portal is a hub of resources for staff and has HR information, information for new hires, coaches, calendars.
Alternative Career Pathways (ACP)
Want to know more about ACP? You can find participating districts, contact information and what other districts are working on.
To request transportation or reserve a bus or van for your class or activity, please use this form:
You will need to view the training presentation and turn in your completed driver test in order to be able to drive a district vehicle.
Transportation Training Presentation
Transportation Driver Test
Injury and Incident Reports
Community Services Incident Report
You can use this Parking Lot if you would like to provide feedback on this page (Staff Resources).